Last modified: Feb 2023
In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA apply to you – please review our CCPA Privacy Notice.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND LAWFUL BASIS
We will collect and handle the following data when you download the Product and use the Services. Non-identifiable aggregated information ( “Non-Personal Data”) transmitted from your device, as well as data that identifies or may identify a user, as defined by relevant regulations (“Personal Data”), will be handled.
Our legal justification for collecting Personal Data, as required by the GDPR, is as follows:
2. Under our legitimate interest, we process some online identifiers for operation and functionality.
3. If you willingly interact with us, we will use your contact information and the information you supply to fulfill our contract with you.
See the table below for details on the particular categories of data we process and their intended use:
|TYPE OF DATA
|Device and Technical Specifications
We will gather technical data transferred from your device if you download and use our Product and utilize the Services.
aggregated Service usage;
browser type and default search choice;
the kind of operating system;
date and time of access;
*website that directs you to the Services;
rough geographical location;
Provider of Internet Service.
|We will use this data for operational purposes, as well as to improve and develop the Services and for internal statistics.
We will gather your IP address if you download and use our Product and utilize the Services.
|Online identifiers are processed in our legitimate interest because they are required for operating and providing the Services, further improving, refining, customizing, and developing the Product and Services, performing research, and conducting associated analytical and statistical activities, detecting fraud, security, or technical issues in connection with the Services, and calculating our business partners’ payments. Please keep in mind that we will not save your IP address in its entirety, but will instead anonymize it using industry best practices.
Your IP address may be used to estimate your location (for example, country) and display relevant adverts.
We or our third-party advertisers (who provide the search feed) may gather search data. The URLs of websites you visit, for example, may be processed. In most circumstances, this data is aggregated. Non-Personal Data, however online surfing data may contain phrases that might be deemed Personal Data. Please keep in mind that this data is erased immediately after it is collected.
|We will use this data for the purpose of providing you with relevant advertising based on previous searches.
|Contact InformationIf you voluntarily contact us for any inquiry or request for support we will process your contact details (email. Name, etc.), and in certain circumstances, we will also store our correspondence.
|We will process this information for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and provide you with the requested service, information or support.The correspondence will be stored in the event we believe it is needed, for example, in the event of future claim, to provide you with support, or to improve our services.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will share Personal Data collected solely in the following events:
- We may share your Personal Data in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process or governmental request as well as for the purpose of enforcing our agreements and policies, establish, exercise or defend our rights and third party’s rights, and any applicable needed action in this regard. In addition, we may share your information to prevent or detect illegal activities, wrongdoing, and suspected fraud.
- We may disclose Personal Data to our service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf. We prohibit such service providers from using your Personal Data for any purposes.
- We may share your Personal Data to third parties when you provide your consent to a particular disclosure. However, if we do share your information based on your consent, following such disclosure, the information shared will be subject to such third party’s privacy practices which might differ from our practices detailed herein.
- We may share your Personal Data with a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliated Companies“) solely if and when applicable or necessary. In addition, we may share information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale, merger, consolidation, etc.), provided however, that our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will be subject to the obligations detailed herein with respect to your Personal Data;
- We may share online identifiers with our business partners (as detailed above), for the purpose of fraud detection and calculating payments.
- THIRD PARTY PRIVACY PRACTICES
NO OBLIGATION TO STORE INFORMATION
TRANSFER OF DATA
The Product and Services may include the use of widely known technology known as “cookies”. The cookies may be used for us or by our third-party business partners for various purposes, including, for example, in order to make the Product work more efficiently, as well as to provide the Services and functionalities for users. Cookies enable to improve your experience. See more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org .
See below the list of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies currently used as part of the Product:
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies
|Essential, Functionality, Operation. & Security Cookies
|www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners .https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .For information of our use of Google products, click here .
|Targeting & Advertising
You are able to change your cookies preferences and erase cookies, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored through your browser’s settings.
Applicable information is available here (click according to the browser you are using):
Please be advised that blocking or erasing certain type of cookies may limit your online experience. Furthermore, disabling cookies will not prevent advertisements from being displayed, however the advertisements will not be personalized.
We use industry common measures in order to keep the information we process secured. Although we make best efforts, 100% security cannot be provided. We will not be responsible for unauthorized or unlawful that is not under our control. If you have reasonable believe that there was an attempted to abuse our Product, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Unless you instruct us otherwise and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
Data protection and privacy laws relevant to your jurisdiction may provide you with certain rights related to the data we collect from your use of the Product and Services, and depending on our lawful basis for collection and retention of data. This rights may include one or all of the following: (i) you may request to access your Personal Data that we hold; (ii) you may request the rectification of your Personal Data that we hold; (iii) you may request the erasure of your Personal Data that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data); (iv) you may request to restrict processing of your Personal Data; (v) you may object to processing of your Personal Data by us; (vi) you may request to exercise your right of data portability; (vii) you may exercise your right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and (viii) you have the right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable).
Please review our Privacy Rights Policy regarding your rights under applicable law.
You may exercise any or all of your above rights in relation to your Personal Data by filling out the Privacy Rights Request form available here and send it to our privacy team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that –
- We may request additional information from you when you contact us in order to verify your identity and locate your data.
- It may take time to process requests in a way that is consistent with applicable privacy law.
DO NOT TRACK
The Product does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/ .
Media Arena Ltd
+1 (833) 319-2022
11 Hamenofim St., Herzliya 4672562, Israel.